Space NK Event & New Launches!

A few weeks ago I was invited to the Soho branch of Space NK to have a gander at their new collections and releases for this summer.  The store itself is lovely and absolutely covered in so many products on its walls and stands, I could easily have spent hours in there.  I’ve squeezed as many of the new launches in this post here so you can see if anything takes your eye.

By Terry – By Terry is a brand that I’ve adored for a few years now but have never had the chance of owning because I simply couldn’t afford it with my student budget.  However now that I’m living back at home and saving a little, I’m hoping that I can add a few pieces of By Terry’s luxurious and classic pieces to my makeup bag.
As you can see below, the packaging is all beautiful and has star quality and I was able to speak to the creator of the brand, Terry de Gunzberg who showed me a few new additions to the range.
BY TERRY 
Above you can see the Aqua Lip Tint which is AMAZING.  I’m going to put a full review of this up soon, but it’s basically a long lasting lip tint in the most beautiful pink shade (swatch above too).

Below are two new shades of Ombre Blackstar which are pigmented eye shadow crayons.  One swipe of these beauties on your eye lids will add a flash of colour, and they can be smudged for a more sultry look.  The Blue shade is called Paradise Island, and the green is Fizzy Jade.
BY TERRY 2

HourglassKate and I spent a good ten minutes oohhh-ing and ahhh-ing over the Hourglass stand.  We were shown the Opaque Rogue Liquid Lipsticks which are absolutely incredible; intensely pigmented and available in a gorgeous variety of shades and they last hours on the skin.  I’m drooling over the orange red shade!  We were also shown the new Primer Serum which feels like silk on the skin – a perfect base for foundation.
HOURGLASS LIP 

Liptropolis Lipstick Library by Lipstick Queen – SUCH a good idea, this lipstick library was created by Poppy King (lipstick queen!) and I had a chance to talk to her all about lipsticks which was amazing.  Poppy created the first Liptropolis lipstick library all inspired by the idea of ‘lipstick in the city’ and New York.  The three shades in this box are Soho, Upper East and Central Park.  My favourite is the pale peachy shade, but I could see myself easily wearing all three of these lippies.  After swatching these on my hand (and after Poppy complemented my lipstick swatching skillz) I got to see just how lovely these lippies are – soft, creamy and pigmented!
This box retails at £40 in Space NK and I can’t wait to see more Liptropolis boxes that Poppy creates in the future!
LIPTROPOLIS

In Peace Eau de Parfum – This perfume was born from an exclusive partnership between Space NK and Women for Women International.  10% of profits from this perfume will go directly to women survivors of war to help rebuild their life.  The perfume itself is quite a unique scent – it’s very light and fresh with hints of iris and freesia and then develops into a sensual musky smell thanks to sandalwood and white musk.  A bottle of this costs £60 and you can read more about the charity here.
IN PEACE PERFUME

Other Launches – Also worth mentioning is Rococo Nail Apparel (below right), who have a summer collection of nail polishes being released.  And finally Beautannia who are releasing their Brighton range.  The packaging of this whole range (below left) is absolutely beautiful (I’m obsessed with all things nautical) but unfortunately the smell of the range is just a bit too strong and musky for me!

SPACE NK LAUNCHES

What is your favourite brand in Space NK?  Do any of these launches catch your eye?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment