My BLUSH Favs for Spring/Summer

Blush can really pull your whole look together and make you look more "alive". The other night, my family was over at my house and I was showing my Mom and Grandma the Paris Palette.  While explaining the colors to my Grandma and giving her some ideas for how she could use the colors and make them work for her, I immediately whipped out the F40 brush in her palette and applied a bit of the Peche shade to her cheeks and showed her how to use the highlight shade, Lumiere, with it and her face lit up.  It was amazing what a difference the blush made.
So while I've always L*O*V*E*D blush and been a bit obsessed with it (I have a shamefully large collection to prove it), that experience with my Grandma sparked the idea to do a "Favorite Blush" video. Funny enough, when I went to check out the shades I would include in the video, they were kind of all sitting on my vanity already.  What they all had in common? All were shades perfectly suited for Spring and Summer.
Here are my favs mentioned in the video.  Don't forget to check out my video for more info on the products as well as some demos on how to apply them.

NARS Orgasm
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush: Exposed, Dollface, Blissful
MAC Powder Blush: Peony Petal, Love Cloud, Modern Mandarin
Smashbox Blush in Radiance
Benefit Boxed Powders: Hervana, Dandelion






What are YOUR favorite blush shades for Spring & Summer??

xoxo,
 Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment