What Beauty Products I took with me on Holiday!

You may have noticed that it was all a little bit quiet on my blog last week and that’s because I was actually on holiday!  I went to South Italy for a week to celebrate my Dad’s 50th Birthday – but unfortunately due to technical complications, I wasn’t able to post any of the posts that I had drafted!  Anyway…

I thought I’d film a video and write a post on the makeup and skin/hair care products I took along with me.  I’m generally a really nosey person and love seeing what people choose to take away with them so some of you might like this!

HOLIDAY MAKEUP1 

Makeup - MAC Full Coverage Foundation , MAC Studio Fix Concealer, MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara, MAC Patisserie Lipstick, MAC Fluid line Gel Liner in Blacktrack, Mac Pro Longwear Lipstick in Good to Go, The Body Shop Eyelash Curlers, The Body Shop All In One Face Base #02, The Body Shop Lip Liner #10
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, Sleek Twist Up Eye Kohl in Midnight Black, Sleek Barely There Lipstick, HD Brows Kit, Peptalash, Vivo Blusher in Peaches & Cream, 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in Dreamy, Topshop Liquid Liner.


HOLIDAY SKIN 1

Body, Skin & Hair - Paula’s Choice Clear Normalizing Cleanser, Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel, Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Daily Mattifying Lotion with SPF 15, Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant, Superdrug Solait SPF 15 Moisturizing Lotion Spray Mist, Superdrug Body Spray in Flirty, Batiste Dry Shampoo in Boho, E45 Endless Moisture Derma Restore Body Lotion, The Body Shop Hair Brush, Taaj Micellar Water.

If you want to know a little more about why I took each product and if/how I used it then please do watch the video and subscribe to my youtube channel!

What are your top 5 holiday products?  How much stuff would you take for a week away?

xxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment