A Few Paris Trip Photos...

In honor of the Paris Palette releasing this week, I figured it was FINALLY time to post some of my many personal photos from my trip to Paris.

This trip was truly amazing. Last September, I traveled to Paris with Sigma Beauty and six other beauty gurus to gather inspiration to create our own shade in this beautiful palette that would be totally inspired by the city.  I'm so happy with how it turned out! 

For all Paris Palette info, discount code details, swatch photos, etc, click here.

 Also, check out my two NEW videos featuring the Paris Palette below:

Also be sure to check out my interview about the experience of developing the project in Paris here.

Hope you guys enjoy the photos! They bring back such wonderful memories.  
xoxo,
Tiffany










 This photo (above) shows just how large the Eiffel Tower is!



















Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to check out my other Paris Project post here

0 comments:

Post a Comment