My Current Skincare Routine and Must-Haves

Skincare is something I sort of take seriously. So serious, in fact, that I've stuck with some of my skin care must-haves for over ten years.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Ok, so let's not be too dramatic. Maybe I just simply stick with what works.
While some of my products are the same ones I've used since my younger, super oily and unpredictably breakout prone days, I've found that I definitely have had to change things up a bit so that my products work with my changing skin. 
That's the tough part. I've noticed as I've gotten a bit older, my skin has become more combination with some issues with dryness and sensitivity.  However, I'm still prone to break-outs.
Suuuuch a lovely combo.... Plus, I'm concerned with my overall skin tone and texture. I like my skin to look smooth and glowing. Not dry with apparent fine-lines (yeah, those are happening...).
So after some serious trial and error over the years, I've learned what to stick with that still works for me and new products that solve the other problems.  I've found an AMAZING moisturizer which I can safely call my favorite new product I've discovered this year. By far. An amazing eye cream that really works and does as promised, and an anti acne regimen that keeps my pores and skin clean, clear, and smooth.  Lets not forget masks and makeup removers.
So be sure to check out my new Skincare Routine video below followed by a list of all the goods.


Olay Exfoliating Pore Minimizing Scrub -am & pm
Proactiv Revitalizing Toner (alcohol-free toner with glycolic acid) -am & pm
Repairing Lotion (benzoyl peroxide acne treatment) -am & pm
Origins Vitazing Moisturizer SPF15 -am
Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion -pm
Origins Starting Over Eye Cream -am & pm
Up & Up (Target brand) Makeup Remover Wipes -pm
Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask
Bliss Steep Clean Mask

0 comments:

Post a Comment