Holiday Outfit of the Day #2

I always find it difficult to dress for those touristy days on holiday when you know you’ll be exploring and walking a lot, but still want to look relatively good!  This was one of the days in particular.  My family and I hopped on a train to Tropea, voted the most beautiful town in Italy.  It really is stunning, with houses in the mountains, a castle on a hill and lots of little beaches.

OUTFIT 5
Mint Green Knitted Jumper – New Look, Grey Vest Top – New Look, Black Leggings  - Pro Skins, Grey Hoodie (below) – H&M

OUTFIT 5 1
Sorry for my miserable face above left, aha!! I decided to wear lots of layers in case it got chilly, and so I layered up a vest, a jumper, a hoodie and a denim jacket.  I love the mint green jumper which I got in the New Look sale a few weeks ago.  It’s a nice length which is high at the front and low on your bottom so you can wear it with leggings.  The pro skin leggings are pretty amazing.  I’ve had them for a year now and they’re my go to bottoms – they’re a little shiny and super tight and best of all, they have micro caffeine crystals in which help get rid of cellulite – haha!  Bad thing is they’re starting to break at the seams now so I’m either going to repurchase them, or get some American Apparel Disco Pants instead.  We’ll see!

TROPEA
 
What do you wear on holiday when you’re exploring?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment