Elf Favourites


Its Friday!! This week I thought I might change it up a little instead of my favourite foundation or blush, this week I though I would do my favourite product with in a brand!

Here are some of my favourite ELF (Eyes Lips Face) product!

Here are just a few of my favourites I think I could be there all day naming all my favourites and I did leave a few things out that you ladies already know like the press powder, the HD powder, the mineral infused primer to name but a few :)

These are the ones that came into my head when I though of my favourites so here they are;












Keep your makeup in place all day with a radiance boosting invisible hold.













Achieve a flawless complexion with the silky smooth e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation.






                                                   






Candlelight
Bronzed


Line, shade and contour your eyes with this ultra pigmented and crease less cream shadow.  





Mineral Infused Mascara creates fuller, healthier looking lashes.




tickled pink










Studio Blush

The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish.

















One extra thing!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment