Mummy Makeup


Makeup
~   On      ~
      Mum! 

So my mum was free and I though "hey lets do your makeup yay!" So I created this kind special look. If you want a more natural look let me know. We might have a haul video coming soon too!


What I use:

L'Oréal Studio Secrets Primer (My mum love this and the Gosh primer too)

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51/53 

Luminess air bare necessities
L'Oreal True Match Concealer Vanilla




Essence Clear Mascara
Essence Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
Elf Eye Lash Curler
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara - Black (Got a little sample its super cute)
Essence Eyeliner Pencil - Black
Art Deco Silky Loose powder
Sleek Contour Kit Light
Elf Tickled Pink 
Revlon Peach Petal
(She stole this from my makeup collection, I found it in her bag one day, oh well it suits her)




Bye!
Sineady x


0 comments:

Post a Comment