MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick Swatches

When this first started popping up on blogs I thought it looked truly stunning but I wasn’t blown away and knew I could live without it.  Fast forward a few months and there I was, browsing a MAC store when I saw it in the flesh for the first time.  I couldn’t believe how beautiful it was and was sold!

NIKCI GLAM NICKI GLAM LIP

This is such a stunning bright pink shade and I am very happy that I bought it.  It’s described as a yellow based pink which makes it appear slightly more coral on different skin tones, on my lips however it glides on to add the most perfect Barbie pink shade.  With its vanilla scent and incredible pigmentation, I can imagine this becoming one of my favourite lippies very easily.

Best of all about this lippie – because it’s a Viva Glam lippie, every penny made from this lippie goes straight towards the MAC Aids Fund.

I thought I’d also include a comparison of this lipstick with a few other pinks I own.  By looking at the swatches below you’ll see just how unique a pink it is – I don’t have any others like it in my collection.  I really adore how it has more of a warm orange tone to it, rather than the neon blue/purple tones that the Barry M & Sleek ones have.

MAC MINAJ COMPARISIONS
L-R Barry M #146, Barry M #52, Sleek MakeUp in ‘Amped’, 17’s Long Lasting Fix Lipstick in ‘Dreamy’, MAC’s ‘Chatterbox’ and MAC’s Viva Glam Nicki Minaj.

Have you got this Limited Edition lipstick?  What is your favourite Viva Glam lippie?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment