May Jolie Box 2012!

This is a super late beauty box review but I really wanted to share it as it has to be one of my favourites!  After I started seeing this box pop up on other blogs I absolutely could NOT wait to receive mine and it did not disappoint.

JOLIE BOX 
JOLIEBOX MAY

RNK Make Up Base – I’ve never mentioned this on my blog before (no idea why not!) but I’m a big fan of RMK.  I have a few of their products including a primer, foundation and highlighter and I absolutely adore them all!  This ‘make up base’ in particular feels a lot like a moisturizer to me, but makes my foundation glide on smoothly.  Another winner from RMK!

China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Smoke and Ashes – I love China Glaze, nail polish and The Hunger Games so when I saw this in my box I was VERY excited!  This is my third China Glaze polish and I’m not disappointed – the colour is so intense and pigmented that it only really needs one coat!  I received the shade ‘Smoke and Ashes’ which was released as part of The Hunger Games polish collection and it’s a black with a subtle green and gold shimmer.

Talika Lipocils Expert – This Talika product is natural and full of organic ingredients to help encourage eyelash growth.  I’m a little obsessed with trying to grow my eyelashes back after accidentally trimming some off so I’m really looking forward to using this and seeing some results. 

Essential Care Organic Rose Moisturizer – I don’t normally use samples of skin care so I might pass this onto my sister to try!

What I Think – Yet another stunner from Jolie Box.  I must say I’m super impressed with Jolie Box – every box I have received from them I have been very happy with and I always use the products I receive.  I’m really looking forward to June’s Jolie Box as it will be their Birthday addition and will include some French favourites and Limited Edition box designs!

What do you think of Jolie Box? What’s your favourite China Glaze polish?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment