Glossy Box June 2012 – Sexy Summer Box!

I feel like this box came around really quickly so it was a pleasant surprise when it turned up on my doorstep.  The June box is all about channelling your ‘sexy summer style’ and getting you in the mood for summer (when it finally comes to London!!).  I really love this box so I couldn’t wait to share it with you all!

glossy box june
GLOSSYBOX JUNE 2
GLOSSYBOX JUNE 3

Vichy Dermablend Concealer Starter Kit – I actually already have the full size stick of this concealer and I love it!  It was great to see this in my box as I think this concealer needs more recognition.  It really is a great product for covering blemishes and I love that there are 6 shades to try out so you can (hopefully) find the shade for you.

Me Me Me Long Lasting Gloss Nail Polish in ‘Sensuous’ – I adore Me Me Me products (previous reviews here) and I love peach nail polishes so this is another winner!  This takes a couple of coats to look perfect, but it’s a lovely muted, natural peach for summer.

Glossybox Exclusive Pro Beauty Brush – I wanted to love this, but the hairs on this brush are a little scratchy and aren’t as soft as others I own.  It’d be nice for quick sweeps of blusher/bronzer, but I’d choose my Sigma or Royal & Langnickle brushes over this!

BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer – I think BM pigments have been included in past Glossybox’s as I have a few of their eye shadows already, but it’s nice to now be able to try out their other products.  This is a lovely, soft powder bronze and leaves me with a beautiful, yet natural glow on my cheeks.

Caudalie Eaux Fraiches Perfume in Fleur De Vigne – I’m not normally a fan of fresh, floral scents, but this is really lovely.  I love the packaging for this perfume – it makes it super easy to carry around in my bag and casually spritz throughout the day.  This particular fragrance is really uplifting; I’m really intrigued now by the other fragrances available in the boxes and will definitely check them out in store!

Overall, I really like this Glossybox and I’d say it’s up there in my top five beauty boxes!  I’m looking forward to being nosey and seeing what others got this month also!

Do you like the look of the June box? 

xxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment