MAC’s Good To Go Pro Longwear Lipcreme Swatches.

My favourite red lipstick, in the world, has to be MAC’s Morange… that is, until I got my hands on this beauty!  I generally really trust MAC and their lipsticks, especially.  The quality is always amazing, they smell delicious and the colours are just too beautiful to resist!

I hadn’t tried any of their Pro Longwear Lipcreme’s before, so I was curious to see how this compared.  Read on for swatches & what I think!

mac good to go 2 MACS GOOD TO GO
mac good to go

On MAC’s website this is described as a ‘Loudmouth Orange’, and it makes the most perfect alternate to the classic ‘red’ lip.  Because of the Pro longwear formula, this lipstick wears incredibly well on the skin, meaning I only have to lightly top up every 5 hours or so.  Because of the slightly different packaging on the Pro Longwear lipsticks, the shape of the bullet is different to the regular MAC lipsticks; because of this I find the best way to apply this is with a lip brush – a little more effort, but you need to be precise with red lipsticks as any mistakes show!

The MAC Good to Go Pro Longwear Lipcreme retails at £16.50 – quite pricey but because of the longevity of the shade and beautiful colour, I’d say it’s a classic and staple red lip product!

What’s your favourite red lipstick??

xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment