Everyday Natural & Light Foundation Routine

So let's just be honest. Day to day, I definitely do NOT go through a super-complicated foundation routine. Most of the time, I don't even have time for a fairly simple liquid foundation routine. In my daily Summer routine, I like to do something that I can literally do in a few minutes, that isn't super hard to perfect.  Even with my easiest liquid foundation routines, you definitely have to work a bit to blend the foundation to make sure things are just right.
So daily, I opt for this foundation routine that requires basically no complicated skills of any sort.
Another bonus? It's perfect for this hot and humid summer weather.
Oh and the best bonus of all... It looks natural and covers just as well as liquid foundation.
Check out the video below for a quick, step-by-step tutorial.

Here are the products I used:
Origins Vitazing moisturizer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder SPF 25
(or MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural) - any lightweight, natural finish pressed powder
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Undereye Concealer
Sigma brushes: E30, F50, F86, F20
MAC Prolongwear Bronzer in Nude on Board

0 comments:

Post a Comment