Current Drugstore Favorites (and an embarrassing chilhdhood confession)

For as long as I can remember, I've always been a bit of a product junkie.  When I was little, I remember combing the cosmetic sections of drugstores with my mom.  Oh how I LOVED my soda flavored Lip Smackers and cotton candy flavored sticky body sprays...
When I would go spend weekends with my grandparents, I would always talk my Grandma into getting me a new shampoo or conditioner to try when I would go with her to the grocery store.  What's funny is that I remember "pretend" reviewing these products in the bathroom mirror. YEARS and years before YouTube existed.  I pretended I had my own tv show.  I was informing the invisible masses. Maybe I was a crazy kid. Maybe I liked talking to myself...  Now, I like to think I was just practicing for my future on YT.
Anyway, not much has changed.  Of course, now I splurge on more expensive brands of beauty products.  However, I make it a point to stay away from the sticky cotton candy body sprays. And I try to refrain from talking to myself in the mirror as much.
Regardless, I'm still a drugstore product junkie. Some of my most used and most loved products are from there.
Some? Make that a LOT. After making this Current Drugstore Favorites video, I realize that I actually have a ridiculous amount of favorites at the drugstore. Check out a full list of my favorites below and don't forget to check out the video for little mini-reviews on each and for more information.






Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser and Scrub
Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes (Night Calming) or Target's Up & Up Makeup Remover Wipes
Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder SPF20
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser foundation
Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid foundation
Revlon Brow Fantasy
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara CLEAR
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara
Maybelline Full n' Soft
Skin MD Naturals moisturizer (for body and face)
Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing gradual tan moisturizer
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder shampoo
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting (Purple) shampoo & conditioner
Pantene Beautiful Lengths Conditioner (Breakage Defense or Shine Enhance)
TreSemme Tres Two aeresol hairspray

0 comments:

Post a Comment