Liz Taw Hairstyle & Aussie Event!

A while ago now I was invited along to an Aussie event, for the launch of their new BIG bottles.  I love Aussie and have been using their shampoos and conditioners since the age of 17/18 and have gone through so many 250ml bottles, so I was glad to see they’d brought out biggun’s for us girls that go through it like crazy.

Anyway, at the event I was booked up with a five minute slot with Liz Taw, celebrity hairdresser and Aussie Ambassador.  Liz was recently Gary Barlow’s hair stylist throughout the whole last X Factor series, so I was very excited to have the same hands running through my hair!

I told Liz that I adore having long hair, however it is so long that I have no idea what to do with it.  Do any of you feel like this?  I either wear it in a plait, or down, or in a bun and that’s about it – it’s so boring and I want to be more adventurous with hair styles.  So Liz showed me a really quick, easy hair style that she has also done previously on Pixie Lott & Eliza Doolittle before (aaaahhhh-mazzzinng).

Aussie1
(Picture stolen from Handpicked Media Style blog – link here!) 

1 

The style looks so complicated but is actually quite simple.  It involved splitting the hair into three sections; with the section in the middle of your head, you twist it until it forms a bun, you then clip that into place.  The with the two sections left of either side of you head, you then split one into two and twist again and twirl it around the bun and then clip into place, and again with the other section on the other side.  It sounds complicated, but after some practise I’m sure it’ll be easy to get the hang of!

You can buy Aussie from Boots or Superdrug.  The Shampoo now comes in 500 and the conditioner in 400 for £5.99 and you can view Liz’s celeb portfolio here!

What’s your favourite quick hairstyle to do?  What celebrity hairstyle would you like to recreate?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment