"Smokey Galaxy" Dark Purple Makeup Tutorial

*due to the many comments in my video tutorial for this look, I caved and renamed this look. I mean, it kid of does look like a galaxy...  Totally unintentional. Gotta love it when that happens.

So can it just start to feel like Fall already? I'm just sayin...  
I absolutely L.O.V.E deep dark purple shades for Fall. Or Spring... or summer.  Okay, so deep purples work anytime.  And they're my absolute fav color to wear for eye shadow. Purple shades literally flatter every single possible eye color and are appropriate anytime, anywhere. So I thought I'd share a more dramatic purple look with you all using a new palette that I'm in love with. Best part? It's only $4. Hope you guys love it as much as I do!
xoxo, 
Tiffany


Products used:
Sue Devitt eye shadow pencil in Point Noir
Wet n' Wild eye shadow palette in Petal Pusher
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Perversion
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Loreal Voluminous Full Definition mascara in black
Sigma Brushes
MAC Lovecloud powder blush
MAC lipstick in Japanese Maple
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Imperial Light
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural as foundation (not shown)
Sigma Brow Kit (not shown)









not a sponsored video

0 comments:

Post a Comment