My Skincare Regime (combination/acne prone skin)!

I’ve had a few suggestions to film a video on what skincare products I use on my face at the moment and so here it is!  You can read all about my skincare history here (it includes ghastly pics of my skin at its worst!) so you know what skin type I have, so you can see if your skin is a little similar to mine.  I explain how I use everything in the video below (and I tell you what products are great for blemishes)!

SKINCARE1



- Paula’s Choice Clear Normalizing Cleanser (review)
- Philosophy Purity 3-in-1 Cleanser (EDIT – since filming this video and after using this for two weeks, I have now broken out in spots!  I do love this so I will continue to use it, but only around the eye area to remove eye makeup).
- Johnson’s Baby Wipes
- Bioderma H20 Crealine Solution (review)
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
- Paula’s Choice Clear Extra Strength Targeted Blemish Relief Toner (review)
- Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel (review
- Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Daily Mattifying Lotion SPF15 (review)
- Quinoderm
- Freederm (review)
- Bioeffect EGF Serum (not pictured) (review)

So there we have it – all the products I am currently using as part of my skincare regime.  I hope this has helped a few of you who have similar skin to me.  If you would like a more in depth review of any products mentioned here, then just leave me a comment below and I’ll get on it!  Also – as a beauty blogger, I am always on the look out for new, amazing, skincare products (for example I am dying to try Alpha H Liquid Gold), so if you think there’s a product out there that I’ll love and will suit me, then please let me know!

What skincare products do you use and love? 

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment