Stila A/W Launches and Event!

I’m gonna lay it straight out there – I love Stila makeup.  I think their products are packaged beautifully, are of a great quality and have a great colour selection available, it would be silly not to sing their praise.  Up until recently, it has been quite hard to get hold of Stila products, but they have now launched in Boots stores so luckily they will now be more accessible.

I recently attended their A/W launches event and have a nice selection of new (and old) products to show you today!

STILA 1

EYE PALETTES 1

 Firstly we have Stilas palettes.  Two words spring to mind – I WANT.  These three palettes are absolutely stunning and I would be so happy to own any one of them.  They are filled with a beautiful selection of shades which you could wear both night and day and they also each contain an eyeliner.

In The Light Palette
This palette is a replica of the Urban Decay Naked Palette.  The shades look identical, although I’d say these Stila ones look even better!


In The Moment Palette
I have completely fallen in love with the two middle shadows in this palette – the purple and gold.  Oh my they are so stunning.  I love that there are a selection of neutral peaches and shimmery shades in this palette and then the bright purple is there is you want a splash of colour (I suspect this would look stunning underneath the lower lash line).



In The Know Palette
Finally we have this palette which is made of entirely matte shadows.  I am a shimmer girl personally, but these mattes look extremely wearable and cater for any ager range which is fab.



All of these palettes are £25 each, which is pricey but the quality makes them worth it.



STILA FOUNDATION
New Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer – Okay, why hasn’t this been thought of before?  It’s such a good idea!  This product is a foundation in a glass bottle, with a concealer and mirror in the lid and it also comes with a mini foundation brush!  The shade range available is absolutely incredible and I’m sure there will be a shade for everyone.  I’d really like to try this out to see what the coverage is like – although it looks like it will be a thick, long lasting foundation.  This retails at £29.50.

STILA LIPGLOSS
New Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – These beauties are pretty great – they are liquid lipsticks (as the name suggests) which stay in place all day.  As you can see from the swatches above, one sweep is ridiculously pigmented so it really does last on the skin and provide an intense colour.  The above colours are Fiery 01 and Patina 03.  Retails at £15.

STILA EDPStila Creme Bouquet EDP – Last up is the Stila fragrance, Creme Bouquet which is a Stila cult classic which they have bought back for good.  This fragrance is super sweet and easy to wear, with notes of vanilla, lily of the valley and pink lilac essence.  I find this perfume feminine and girly, but also sophisticated.  This retails for £29.50.

What are your favourite Stila products?  I’d love your recommendations!
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment