Everyday Naked 2 Palette Tutorial

I know, I know... Long time, no post. I spent the past four days in Minneapolis working on a new project that I CANNOT WAIT to share with you all! But for now, I'm giving you something very heavily requested lately. An everyday look using the Naked 2 Palette.
This has actually been a "go-to" look of mine lately. Works anywhere, anytime, for any occasion. I love looks like that.  I hope you guys do too!
If super dramatic looks are more your thing, or if you're like me and like to change it up every now and then, be sure to check out my super dark smokey look with the Naked 2 palette here: Midnight Black Makeup Tutorial: Naked 2 Palette

Products Used:
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Revlon Colorstay Pen in Blackened Brown
Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
Sigma Brushes 
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy
not shown:
Sigma Brow Kit
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ foundation








See the complete video tutorial here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment