September Jolie Box 2012!

933 JOLIEBOX
Balmi Lip Balm in Blackcurrant Flavour
I Love Coconut Face Mask
Redken Align 12 Protective Straightening Lotion
Twistband Hair Tie
Dr Bragi Bio Marine Exfoliant

What I think – To be honest, I really wasn’t that impressed with this Jolie Box.  Apart from the Lip Balm (which I already have one of and love), everything is very mediocre.  The little sachets of exfoliant seem a little odd – would have been better in a little bottle, and I already have the exact same face mask sachet sitting in my bath room for a year which I haven’t yet used!   The hair bands are interesting as they are apparently kink free, which is fabulous as I always have the trouble of getting kinks when I sleep with my hair up so these will be good to try.  I don’t straighten my hair much so I’m not sure how much use I’ll personally get from the Redken balm but I’ll give it a try!

I usually love Jolie Box’s and this is the first that I have been a little disappointed by, which isn’t bad as I’ve been getting them since January -1 bad box in 9 I can handle.  I’d love to hear what you guys think of it though!

What did you think of this month's Jolie Box?  Did you like the products inside?

xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment