Nails Inc Porchester Square and Diamond Nail Combo!

Recently I have been embracing my artist side and experimenting with nail art!  Okay, so below isn’t technically nail art, but its a mixture of two nail polishes which I think looks pretty damn artistic to me so I thought I’d share it with you guys. 

porchester square
Porchester Square and Diamond ‘Nail Jewellery’.

As we are fast approaching autumn, I have been reaching for Porchester Square a lot – it’s a hard colour to describe but I’d say its a grey with a brownish/neutral tint.  I think it’s the most perfect polish for autumn winter as it isn’t too grungy and gothic (like a deep mahogany or black), but isn’t too feminine and girly either.  It looks great with ripped denim, check prints and slouchy jumpers.  In the photographs above I paired it with Nails Inc ‘Diamond’ which came out in the Nail Jewellery collection in April (which you can see more photographs of here), which I think adds the most perfect bit of sparkle and glamour to the look.

In the future I want to start experimenting with (better) nail art and colour combinations so check back for that soon!

What is your favourite colour and glitter nail combo?  Have you ever used Nails Inc Porchester Square?

xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment