Rimmel’s Kate Moss Matte Lipstick Reviews & Swatches!

Following the success of her Lasting Finish Rimmel lipstick collection, Kate Moss has released an extra 5 new matte lipstick shades.  These will be available in high street stores from October the 3rd, but I can show you a sneak peak of them today!

028
KATE MOSS RIMMEL KATE MOSS RIMMEL 2
L-R 101, 111, 113, 110, 107

RIMMELLIPPIES
RIMMELLIPPIES2

#101 – A blue based natural, rosy pink which I’m sure will be very popular, but I’m not sure it exactly suits me.  I personally prefer more coral based reds, but because this is such a subtle, natural pink, I think it’ll be a popular one!

#111 – a classically British red lipstick – a postbox red!

#113 – This is an extremely pale nude with a slight peach undertone.  This will look hideous on a lot of skin tones (including mine), but I still decided to photograph it on my skin above.  This will wash pale girls out but will complement a tan really well.  I wish I could get away with wearing shades like this but I just can’t!

#110 – I knew I would love this shade as soon as I laid eyes on it and I do.  Although this is an orange based red, it is definitely a little pinker than my favourite orange red which is MACs Morange (review here).  This kind of red is very easy to wear on all skin tones – so if you like the look of it then I urge you to try it out!

#107 – I thought I would hate this lipstick on my skin but I LOVE IT (you can see it in my Dark Lippies post here).  I think this will be my new favourite autumn/winter lipstick as it complements pale skin.  I love dark, mulberry, red wine shades but have never worn it out of the house before because I simply haven’t felt confident enough, but this is just incredible.

What I think – I am so impressed with these lipsticks and one of the best things about them is their price.  These babies are only £5.49 each which is an absolute bargain considering you’d be paying around £14 for a MAC lipstick of the same quality.  Considering most high street matte lipsticks I’ve tried leave my lips dry, flaky and show up any dry skin, these glide on like silk and feel really moisturizing.  These lipsticks also smell lovely, a light vanilla scent which disappears once you apply.  I hadn’t tried any of the other Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, but I will be doing now!

As I said earlier, they will be available to purchase in stores from October 3rd, but you can buy them right now on their facebook page (here)!

What do you think of these new Kate Moss lipsticks?  What are you’re favourite matte lippies?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment