Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Demo & Review

Hello and Happy Monday, Loves!
I'm excited to share with you all what has become a much-requested video recently...  A video allll about the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders.



I have a bit of an obsession with these. Not going to lie, I wasn't over-the-moon about them when I purchased my first. I look back and think that was probably because I was expecting some super bright highlight shade? I have no idea. What's strange is that while these may not be super bright or heavily frosted, they actually show up better than any highlight shade I've ever owned and cast the most flattering appearance.

Basically, they are the culprit behind my "glowing skin" of late. No babies yet, guys. ;)

Anyway, these are a super versatile product and come in a variety of shades, not so typical to the average "highlighting" powder. These are so much more. While certain shades work best for certain things, you can use them as an "all-over" powder, to highlight specific areas of the face, to "set" foundation or the under-eye area, and even to enhance bronzer and blush on your cheeks.

So check out my new video below for basically everything you'd ever need to know about these and a little demo showing how I use them.
If you want to see swatches and photos of the ones I own, check out my recent blog post HERE.





post contains affiliates

0 comments:

Post a Comment