Recent Empties...

Happy (late) Friday, Loves! Who's ready for the weekend??

So today I'm bringing you all another "empties" video. I have to admit, I didn't think I'd have this much stuff to bring you all another video so soon after the last (you can check that video out here if you missed it).
I have to say, it's pretty satisfying to save up this stuff just to keep track of what I'm using up. While I really try to save my empties for these videos, I think there were probably a few things that still fell through the cracks like some shower stuff. I'm pretty sure I threw away some body wash not that long ago.  Oh well, we'll live.
Like I said in the last video, these types of videos are so great because when you've used up a product entirely, you can be pretty sure that you're getting a good review.  Plus, it's interesting for me to really consider whether or not the product is worth repurchasing.  And there's just something so satisfying about using a product up completely.  Is it just me? haha ;)

So check out the video below for all the goods on my recently used-up products! Hope you guys enjoy it!



Products I'll repurchase...



So any products you keep repurchasing again and again?? Out of everything in this list, I've definitely gone through the LaVanila Healthy Deodorant,  Mat Velvet+, and the Lashblast the most.  I've probably gone through about three of the Paul Mitchell curling sprays. However, I feel like the Proactiv+ is going to become a staple of mine (I couldn't get the image to work on the darn widget...haha).  I've repurchased the original Proactiv for years (far more than any other item on this list), but I'm only on my seconds of the new Proactiv+.

Have an awesome weekend, y'all!!

post contains affiliates

0 comments:

Post a Comment