Themakeupchair

Who me?? In Cosmopolitan magazine... 



All week long I've had comments about people seeing me in Cosmopolitan magazine. I was sure it wasn't me but I double checked my emails to make sure I hadn't sleep-emailed Cosmo into featuring me or something but no, I assumed it must have been a mistake. Maybe someone who looked like me or with a similar name.
It came as a total shock to me to get an email from a follower with a screenshot of it. 
I am over the moon!
 I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! 

It was this video that was featured, I'm still in shock!!


Thank you all so much for watching my videos. I can't believe a shy quiet girl from a small town has made it into Cosmopolitan magazine in India! Crazy!! 

Huge hugs and cakes all round today!!

Love Sineady xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment