Neutral Daily Look With Bobbi Brown!

I haven’t been able to stop raving about the Bobbi Brown Chocolate Collection recently, so I decided to create a look using solely those products!
 
LOOK BOBBI BROWN CHOCOLATE BOBBI LIPSTICK LOOK2 step by step bobbi brown2
 
Tutorial
1) Use Bittersweet Chocolate Cream Eyeshadow on the eyelid and also run beneath lower lashes. 
2) Sweep the white shadow all over the eye, up to the brow bone and blend in with the cream shadow.
3) Use the Chocolate Gel Liner to line eyes and create a flick.
4) Line waterline with a black or brown liner, also smudge underneath lower lash line.
5) Smudge some more brown shadow underneath the lower lash line.
6) Apply coatings of mascara, I used the Bobbi Brown Chocolate Mascara & Magnifibres.
7) Apply some dark shadow on top of the gel liner to help stay in place longer
8 & 9) Apply a sweep of blusher and lipstick!  I used the Baby Pink Lipstick & Blusher from the range.

I hope the above steps make sense!  You can find my full review of the range here!  If you would like to see any other looks with this palette or range just let me know!

What other tutorials would you like to see? Do you like the look of this range?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment