Sleek i-divine 2012 Palette Review

With less than a week until the start of the Olympics, I thought I’d bring you a review and some swatches of Sleek Makeup’s newest i-divine palette. The 2012 palette celebrates London and the excitement surrounding it hosting the Olympics this year, read on for what I think!

sleek 2012 SLEEK 2012 1  SLEEK 2012 PALETTE

The first thing I love about this palette is the names of the individual eye shadows.  Having lived in London/been on the District line my whole life, it is pretty cool to see the London Underground Tube lines in eye shadow formats.  Secondly, I love the fact that there is a range of neutral shimmery shades (the top row) along with a mix of brights (bottom row) so you can easily add a bit of colour to your look. 

My favourite’s in this palette are – Bakerloo, Jubilee, Nothern, Picadilly and Victoria.  I am really disappointed with Platform – the matte grey shade.  It has hardly any colour pay off and no pigmentation.  I also wish Tube, the first creamy gold shade, was a little more pigmented.

The price of Sleek eyeshadow palettes is fab – only £6.99 for a great quality palette.  I think I have every single Sleek palette now (with the exception of two) and I adore them all and use them all the time.  They are great for building up what I like to call a ‘wardrobe of shadows’ to play around with.

What is your favourite shadow/tube line in this palette?  What would you create a palette based on?

xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment