MUA Undressed Palette Review & Swatches!

MUA are seriously impressing me at the moment with their affordable and good quality palettes.  I have another one to show you today (you can see my review of the Heaven & Earth palette here, and the Going for Gold palette here) and this one, Undressed, is a dupe for the incredibly popular (but overpriced) Urban Decay Naked Palette. 

Read on for swatches and what I think!

undressed palette
undressed 3
undressed palette 2

This palette is pretty much perfect.  It contains the perfect amount of shimmer eye shadows and even a few mattes, in such easy, wearable colours, meaning that it is ideal for everyday use.  This is such an obvious dupe for the UD Naked palette, even down to it’s name (Undressed… geddit?) and I highly recommend it. 

What’s best is that this palette is only £4! 

What is your favourite MUA palette?  Do you prefer this or the Urban Decay palette?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment