NCLA Nail Polish Swatch – Bell Air Trophy Wife

I am a massive NCLA fan.  I absolutely adore their polishes, their nail wraps and I even adore the woman who created the range (Elin, she is just fabulous).  I have worked for NCLA at a few events in the past (applying nail wraps to press & bloggers) and I always look forward to seeing new additions to their ever-expanding collection.

I thought I’d firstly introduce one of my absolutely favourite NCLA shades to you guys today – Bell Air Trophy Wife.

NCLA orly and ncla

All of the NCLA nail lacquers I have tried have all been of extremely high quality and only two coats are needed for a perfect finish with a great colour.  Bell Air Trophy wife is probably my favourite because it is such a classic, gold metallic shade that it would go with any outfit, jewellery or any other nail polish.  Above I paired it on my ring finger with Orly’s ‘Jealous, Much..?’ for a bit of a statement and I think it works perfectly.

NCLA is available to purchase in Harvey Nichs and a few other salons in the UK (stockists list here).  The only downside is probably the price.  Each nail polish retails at £12.50.  Whilst great for a payday treat, this isn’t so good if you are on a budget but after a great quality product. 

Have you tried any NCLA products?  What is your favourite gold nail polish?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment