Updated CLOSET TOUR & Organization Tips


Call me crazy, but I'm one of those people that are deeply fascinated by closets. Especially other people's.  Considering I started my YouTube channel from our first walk-in at our previous home and filmed in there for a few years, that's probably no surprise to you.


So I'm girly, nosy, and I love closets. Big surprise.


However, I'm also a bit of an organization freak. It calms me to organize things and be in an organized environment. You definitely DO NOT have to spend a fortune on a custom closet to have an organized one.
Check out my video below for a tour of our walk-in at our current home and hopefully pick up some organization tips along the way! ;)

Video FAQ: (basically, where things are from)
-rug: Pier 1 (no longer available....womp womp.)  *Similar one from West Elm, here.
-tufted storage ottoman: Overstock.com
-shoe racks: Container Store
-other little stool: from an antique store
-hangers: Huggable Hangers (or find similar ones from stores like Bed Bath & Beyond and TJ Maxx)
-closet systems: Lowes or Home Depot, customizable closet systems - see the video for more details, not sure of the exacts

Let me know if I left out anything!  Also, what are YOUR biggest closet organization challenges? Any great solutions?

xoxo, 
Tiffany





0 comments:

Post a Comment