‘Birthday Special’ Hair Tutorial using GHDs!

Hi everyone! So I’d been wanting to film a video on how I will be using GHDs to create my ‘birthday’ look for you all but I can’t tell you how many technical difficulties I’ve been running into. I ended up filming the video twice, using three different laptops to try and edit the video and countless hours trying to get the video to edit faster. I’ve been using my new Canon 7D to film recently and the quality is incredible but it is SO slow on my laptop (thinking I might have to save up for a new one!). Anyway, sorry for rambling! Without further ado, here is my Birthday Special Hair Tutorial using my new Pink Cherry Blossom GHDs!

The Pink Cherry Blosson GHDs are Limited Edition and £10 from every pair sold will be donated to Breakthrough Breast Cancer, which is an excellent idea. The GHDs themselves come in a nicely decorated box and inside is a bag in which you can store your straighteners – perfect for travelling. The metal plates of the GHDs are pink which I love (I’m such a girl) and they’re a really nice size to hold and use.

062

These are the first pair of GHDs I have ever owned and I’ve got to say I love them already. They glide through my hair leaving my locks silky soft, shiny and smooth. As you can see above I decided to be a bit daring and try curling my hair for the first time with GHDs! It took a bit of practise, but I got there and I can’t wait to become more confident using them.

The other products mentioned in the video were my Denman Brush (although I can’t remember the exact name), Umberto Gianni Rock N’ Roll Hairspray, Tressemme Heat Defence Spray and Neal Wolf Super Shine Spray.

I’d love to hear if you found this helpful and if you would like any more hair tutorials from me!

You can purchase GHDs and view their other products on their website here - http://www.ghdhair.com/

Do you own a pair of GHDs? What is your favourite style to create using them?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment