Jewelry Organization & Storage


So, I've got a lot of jewelry. With all the new trends, outfits to coordinate pieces with, (and my recent Bendel obsession) it can get to be a bit much.
 
Those of you that saw my recent closet organization post know that I love to be organized. Not for the sake of being organized, but because I feel that if I have a collection of nice things, it becomes useless if it's all jumbled up and unorganized.  So I like to keep things arranged in a way that works best for me. Not only because it makes life easier (and because I HATE clutter), but because I actually get more use out of all my pretty things if I know exactly where to look for them and can see them all easily.

So I filmed a little video showing you guys my organization method for all of my jewelry.
Which kind of turned into a "tour" video.  But that's ok. Tours can be fun.

So be sure to check out my new Jewelry Organization and Storage video for all the juicy jewelry details.

FAQ: (aka, where things are from)
mirrored jewelry box: ZGallerie here
domed necklace holder: Pottery Barn here 
bracelet bowls: were candle holders from Target years ago
dress form: PB Teen here
mirrored jewelry armoire: Pier 1 here


-xoxo-
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment