Quick & Easy Makeup Look Using Simple & Soft Colors

Sometimes the simplest looks can get the most attention.  For example, well, this one.
So weird, because when I purchased the NARS Ramatuelle trio, I wasn't really sure if it would be something I'd use a lot. I liked the colors, but I knew they would be pretty soft.  So I let the little trio of pretty colors sit around for a few weeks before giving it a good try. I wasn't expecting the colors to come together so nicely and create a really soft, but different look.
I knew I had to share this tutorial with you all after receiving more questions about my makeup (specifically, what exact type of eye shadow I was wearing) than ever before for a single product.  Funny enough, this was within only a couple times of wearing it. Who would have thought such simple and soft colors could be so interesting?
Ok, so long story short, I knew it was something special and it's become a new love of mine.
Another great part about it is that it only takes one brush to complete the ENTIRE look (Sigma E40)

Be sure to check out my video tutorial below to get the look!


Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NARS Ramatuelle eye shadow trio (shimmery golden-beige, shimmery silvery-gray, soft coral)
Tarte Multipleye Liquid Liner
Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
MAC Pink Lemonade Lipglass
(not shown in video)
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ liquid foundation


My question for YOU: What are YOUR favorite NARS eye shadows (duos, trios, singles, whatever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment