Sleek Makeup ‘Haul’!

Sleek is one of my favourite makeup brands on the high street, it’s no secret, you all know it!  So when they sent round an email with a discount code on it I became ridiculously excited and placed my order straight away!  I decided to purchase some products I hadn’t tried before and a few of my favourites and thought I’d show you what I bought today!

028

New Skin Revive Foundation in Linen – I already own this foundation, but in a shade way too dark for me, so I decided to go ahead and order the palette shade available, which is much better on my skin.  I’m looking forward to trying this out properly and will write up a full review soon!

Corrector and Concealer Palette in Fair – I didn’t actually know that Sleek had this product and it looked interesting so I though why not!  I’m always on the look out for good concealers for blemishes so I can’t wait to use this!

Pout Paint in Minx – I love Pout Paints but this is the only colour I wanted which I didn’t own already.  It’s a beautiful nudey-pink shade which I think will be a very easy colour to wear daily.

Twist Up Eye Pencil in Midnight and Chocolate – The Twist Up liner in Midnight is my all time favourite black eyeliner.  The colour is intense and so pigmented and the fact that you don’t have to sharpen it just makes my life so much easier.  I’ve already used about four of these and get through them so quickly, I thought I’d better buy a back up.  I also chose to get the same in Chocolate – a brown shade which I’ve been using the past two days and love already.  It’s a great substitute to a black liner and gives me a much more subtle smokey eye. 

Eau La La Liner in Melba and Red Sky Night -  I’d been eyeing up these two shades in Superdrug ever since the Eau La La liners had been released and I’m happy I picked them up!  Melba is a peachy orange shade and Red Sky Night is a beautiful dusty pink which matches Minx Pout Paint really well!

I’m really happy with everything I ordered and am really looking forward to trying them out properly.  If any of these products look right ‘up your street’, then let me know and I’ll put it to the top of my ‘to review’ list!  Also – Sleek have also updated their website – making it a lot easier to use and also adding swatches of each product so you can see how they look on different skin types, which is a great idea and makes online shopping much easier!

Have you been eyeing up anything from Sleek recently?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment