Collective Outfits of the Day! Nov. 29-12, 2012

Hello, Lovelies! Hope you guys are having a great week!
First of all, where the heck is December going?? Seriously, I know I'm just another person saying the typical, "Oh this year is flying by," sort of thing, but SERIOUSLY.  Seems like yesterday I was celebrating December 1st (and kicking of my December "no buy") by scoping out the new Target/Neiman's collection in this post...

Which, ahem, is still fully stocked at my Target.  #theyreoutoftheirMINDSwiththoseprices. #tiffany,hashtagsdontworkonblogs.

Regardless, December sure is in a hurry...

OH and speaking of, Christmas is right around the corner! I've got something super special planned for you guys (and my YouTube subscribers), so be sure to keep your eyes open the next few days for something BIG.
That's all I'm saying.

Ok ok, so on with the outfits... Like I always say, done super informal and Instagram-style.

Keepin' it real.

I'm starting with my fav outfit from this group.  Really simple, but put-together and stylish. 
Both tops, J. Crew, 7 For All Mankind pull-on double knit leggings, Tory Burch "Sophie" wedges, Club Monaco necklace
...and of course, the Sock Bun.


 Can't believe it took me so long to bust out this lil foxy beauty.  I picked this up (at your recommendations) right after posting my HUGE Forever 21 Haul. Anyway, I got it. I love it.
Old Navy Fox Sweater, 7 For All Mankind Gwenevere skinny jeans, House of Harlow necklace, C. Wonder initial bracelet, Louis Vuitton Eva Clucth

 I wore this on a super rainy day (I'm talking, monsoon rainy).  The hood came in major handy.
J. Crew hoodie, 7 For All Mankind leggings, Frye "Carmen" harness boots, Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch


 Um. These pants. Love. They're a little more gold than they photographed. But they're fabulous either way. They're pretty bold, so I kept the rest of the outfit relatively simple.
7 For All mankind Skinny (Metallic Gold Jacquard), Sweater- Moda (VS Online), Tory Burch flats


 Another super simple, yet stylish outfit. Gotta love a good graphic sweater. Put it on with anything and it's an instant, put-together outfit.  The first time I wore this, Brad said it reminded him of Tron. Makes me love it even more.
J. Crew sweater, 7 For All Mankind The Skinny jeans, Tory Burch jeweled bow flats


 I wore this out to dinner with my sis-in-law. And yes, white blazers are totally appropriate after labor day, for those of you old-school fashion rule police.  Coming from a southern gal (which gives me some precedence in this matter, as some Southerners can be incredibly particular about this rule), it's totally fine. The rule applies to handbags and items worn below the waist... (pants, shoes, etc).  
So blazers? Totally fine. 
However, I would totally wear a nice white bag or maybe even pants whenever I wanted. 
I'm a loner... a rebel.  (name that movie)

Zara blazer, Banana Republic top, LNA Leggings, Steve Madden boots




 ...and finally, my "Holiday Party Outfit"  I featured in my latest Holiday White Sparkle Makeup Tutorial.
Forever 21 "Bejeweled Shoulder Top"
style # - 2030186867
7 For All Mankind Skinnies (the website says they're "Dusty Pink", but they're more of a warm brown-tan), Pour La Victoire suede pumps


 So that's all the OOTD goodness for now! To see them as I post (with not as much detail, of course...but still...) You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram!

0 comments:

Post a Comment