White Sparkle Holiday Party Makeup Tutorial and Outfit

Happy Friday, Loves!! So this week I decided that instead of posting my annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Inspired makeup tutorial (as I've done for the past 4 years), that I would change it up a bit. After checking out the actual makeup looks from the show this year, I just wasn't feeling it. Mainly because it was SO similar to the 4 looks I've done in the past of the same name.

So I decided to jump right in to the holiday tutorials, which are always my favorite types to do throughout the year. I'm sure lots of you have holiday parties to attend/host this month, so I became inspired by that.
So I did a tutorial not only for a beautiful white, sparkly holiday look, but also included a holiday outfit idea as well!
I'll be doing a few more holiday makeup looks and lots more holiday outfit ideas too so be sure to look for those! Also, don't miss my holiday nail ideas coming up here and on Instagram.
Hope you guys love it!

Products Used:
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow in Too Cool
  • Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Powder 
  • Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
    • Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds Mascara
    • Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Fantastic
    • Too Faced Candlelight Highlighting Powder
    • Nars Velvet Glossy Pencil Lip Color in Easy Lover
    •  MAC Lipglass in Nymphette
     (not shown in video)
    Loreal Lumi Foundation
    Sigma Brow Kit





    Outfit details...
     Rather than saving this for my usual collective OOTD posts on here, I decided to go ahead and tell you guys all about it since it was shown in the video.
    I LOVE this top! You may remember it from my recent HUGE Forever21 haul... This top was BY FAR the most commented and asked about item from that particular video. Most of you all commenting about it were saying that it was either sold out or nowhere to be found on the website. 
    I went back and found the exact name and style number of the top, just in case you really want it and would like to stalk out their website until it returns. Hope this helps!
    "Bejeweled Shoulder Top"
    style # - 2030186867

    Forever21 top, 7 For All Mankind Skinnies (faux leather-ish), Pour La Victoire suede pumps


    Check out the video makeup tutorial/ootd here:
     




    Happy Holidays everyone!  Hope you love the look!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment