Kardashian Nail Polishes by Nicole OPI

I will admit now (plz don’t judge me)  that I am a fan of the Kardashians… okay, maybe not a ‘fan’ but I do watch their TV shows & generally like seeing what they get up to.  Anyway, Nicole by OPI created a few sets of nail polishes inspired by the Kardashian family and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them and give them a try!

kardashian nails
opi nicoleop nicole2

There are three sets of polishes available containing three polishes each.  I received the ‘Rainbow’ set which includes ‘All Kendall-ed Up’ which is a beautiful fuschia pink, ‘Khloe had a little Lam-Lam’ which is a deep, teal green/blue and ‘Rainbow in the S-Kylie’ which is a multi-coloured glitter. 

I’m not generally sure what I think about beauty products released on the back of a celeb (as some can be cheap and tacky) but the quality of these polishes are not bad.  The pink and teal apply really well needing only two coats to look complete.  The glitter was so difficult to photograph but in the flesh it looks really pretty and quirky.

These products are available from QVC (online here!) for £19.75 which I think is a little bit expensive for three nail polishes but if you're a Kardashian fan then you will love these.  There are also three more varieties of shades to choose from so there will be a shade selection for everyone!

Are you a Kardashian fan?  Have you ever bought makeup from QVC?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment