TRESemme Platinum Strength Range Reviews!

For the last two weeks I have been using a brand new range to wash my hair and just couldn’t wait to tell you guys about it.  It normally takes me a while to test out new hair care products and to see the difference it makes to the overall condition and look of my hair but after around 8 washes I can already tell you that I am in love with these products!

First of all, I should start off by saying that my hair is quite damaged from 6 years of bleaching and it’s only in the last year that I have been growing my hair out and embracing my natural colour.  As well as having dry tips and thick hair which gets matted after a few hours without brushing, it also gets quite greasy, very quickly on the roots (which explains my LOVE of dry shampoo).  It is mostly my fringe that suffers (probs because of my forehead), but I thought I should mention this before I review the range.

So, TRESemme have recently launched their new Platinum Strength range, which is made up of five products all aimed at putting strength, manageability and softness back into hair which has suffered due to dying, bleaching, heated styling tools etc.  The products have a ‘special technology’ in them which helps to reform the hair ‘lipids’ making the hair follicle more smooth and strong.

jan 083
TRESPLATINUM STRENGTH

On to the products – first of all, the Instant Rescue Shots are incredible.  These little babies are to be left on the hair for 60 seconds and will leave your hair feeling oh so soft.  I naturally like to leave my conditioners in for a little longer than that, so after three minutes and after rinsing out I can honestly say that my hair hadn’t looked so soft in a very long time (apart from the last time I used the Phillip Kingsly Elastiser, which is fab but a hassle to use).  And for only £1.49 per shot it’s much more affordable (I managed to get two uses out of each individual shot).

The Platinum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner are also hero products, making my hair soft and manageable.  These two products have also managed to help my greasy roots (no idea how!) but now my hair looks a lot fresher and cleaner for longer which is a big deal for me.  The shampoo foams up nicely which makes my hair feel really clean.

There is a leave in conditioner in the range, named the Platinum Strength Stay Soft Leave In which is a light cream which I run through my hair before drying.  Finally, there is a Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment which is a deep conditioner which you can leave in for 3-5 minutes for an even more intense condition.  As with all TRES products, the range smells incredible and everything is so affordable and easy to get hold of.  The range starts at £1.49 and goes up to just under £6.

Will you be giving Platinum Strength a try?  What’s your favourite intensely nourishing hair treatment?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment