My Foundation Routine for Glowy Skin

Hello Loves! Hope you all had a great week! I know I'm SO ready for the weekend...  On another note, thank you all for the sweet "feel better" messages! I'm actually feeling a lot better. Today I've been mentally willing myself to get back to 100. Mind over matter...
Anyway, I'm planning on a day of shopping with a friend tomorrow and I am SO ready to get out of this house!

So back to the makeup... I wanted to share an updated foundation routine tutorial with you all sharing my new fav application method and products that give me a natural glowy look. Which is my favorite look for foundation.
The tricky part? I have oily skin. So I've always kind of steered away from that look or products that promise it. Just because sometimes, glowy equals shiny... and shiny is NEVER good.
So using this method with these products gives amazing results and awesome staying power. I'm completely loving it and I hope you all do too!
Oh, and the best part? The main products that give the glowy effect (primer and foundation) are CHEAP and available at the drugstore. Can't beat that.



What I Used:
Origins Vitazing Moisturizer
Loreal Lumi Primer
Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation (I'm shade N1-2)
Sigma F84 brush
MAC Studio Finish concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Circle Eraser (shade fair)
Sigma F86 brush
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #1
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (medium)
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Multiple stick in Orgasm
Too Faced Candlelight
 MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Supreme Style



0 comments:

Post a Comment