Top Nail Varnishes for Winter!

I might be a little late with this but thought I’d still do it anyway, as we are only mid way through winter!  I spent a good ten minutes studying my nail varnish rack, choosing my favourite nail polishes for winter.  I narrowed it down to 8 beautiful shades (couldn’t possibly get it any lower!) so I hope you enjoy my top picks!

NAILS
007
SWATCHES
L-R: Illamasqua in Creator,  Barry M in #273 Raspberry, Bobbi Brown in Black Pearl, NCLA in Bel Air Trophy Wife, Nails Inc in Sloane Gardens, Essie in Bordeaux, Bourjois in Bleu Moonlight, Estee Lauder in Fallen Angel

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Creator – This polish was launched in the Generation Q range and is a black polish packed with silver specs which resmebles a clear starry night on the nails.  Super gothic and perfect for winter.

Barry M Nail Paint in #273 Raspberry – You can’t beat a nice deep berry red polish to add a twist on the classic red nail in the winter months and this polish is a nice and affordable way to wear this trend!

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Nail Polish in Black Pearl – This is a beauty and probably one of the nicest to apply out of the bunch. On the nails, this looks like a metallic black/grey, almost like metal.

NCLA Nail Lacquer in Bel Air Trophy Wife – This is one of my favourite nail polishes ever because it goes with anything (and any other nail polishes) and because the formula is so great. The shade is a bronzed gold shimmer, absolutely stunning.

Nails Inc polish in Sloane Gardens – I can’t resist a glitter shade, even in the winter! Sloane Gardens is a beautiful navy blue glitter. It does take a good few coats to become opaque, but it works really well when worn over the Bourjois shade below!

Essie Nail Lacquer in Bordeaux – This is probably my most worn Essie nail polish and apart from the fact that it is quite streaky on the nails and takes a few coats to make it look perfect, it is one of my fav shades.

Bourjois 1 Seconde Gel Polish in Bleu Moonlight – I reviewed this not long ago and am still in love with it.  This navy midnight blue needs only ONE coat to look perfect.

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer in Fallen Angel – This is almost an exact dupe for the Barry M shade but with a better quality formula (and sexy glass bottle).  The perfect kind of deep winter red.

So there we have it; a bunch of pretty nail shades to last you through what’s left of the winter months!  I’d love to hear what your favourite polishes of the season have been, so do let me know!

What’s your favourite Nail Polish this Winter? 

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment