Collective LA Outfits of the Day

Hello Everyone! Hope all of you are having a great week so far! So I've been battling a bit of a funk since I returned from LA... Feels like bronchitis coming on but it's not getting any worse. So that's great. It's just enough to be incredibly annoying.
So basically I'm in bed, taking it easy.

...and sharing some outfit-y goodness with you all from our trip (and one random look from before our trip that I had not blogged about last time). If you missed my last post, check it out here for lots of photos from our trip!

As always, you can check out my previous OOTD posts by clicking the "OOTD" link in the "Labels" section in the right-hand sidebar.

Hope you guys enjoy!

So this was my look for dinner the first night in LA. I also wore this outfit to shop IMATS "Pro Night" with my cream Tory Burch flats because lets face it, would you want to shop in those heels?? ;)
Tinley Road leather jacket, Club Monaco silk short-sleeved top, Forever21 burgundy pants, Colin Stuart heels (VS Online), Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch



 This was my outfit for IMATS on Saturday. I LOVE this striped top. Kind of obsessed with it. I love the contrast against the bright blazer.
J. Crew blazer, Forever 21 blouse, J. Crew "pixie" pants, Sam Edelman shoes, Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM

I absolutely LOVED this dress I chose for the Sigma Beauty VIP party Saturday night. I have had this dress for years and had never worn it! It was super comfortable and easy to wear. 
Bailey 44 dress, Forever 21 necklace, Henri Bendel ring, Sam Edelman shoes




 This was my look for IMATS on Sunday. Kind of forgot to take a good up-close photo of the outfit itself. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the shoulder details. Forever 21 has had some of the cutest blouses lately!
Forever 21 blouse, Club Monaco "Tasha" sparkle leggings and necklace, Sam Edelman wedges


 This was my travel outfit heading home. Isn't the phone case precious? It was a gift from Camila (MakeupByCamila). SO sweet!
Club Monaco knit hat, Krisa jacket, Club Monaco silk top, 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans, Tory Burch flats, suitcase- Ricardo Beverly Hills (a TJ Maxx find), Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM



 ...and finally, an outfit I wore out and about before we left. I'm usually not huge on florals where clothing is concerned, but I thought this top was precious.
J. Crew navy blazer, Forever 21 floral top, 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans, Tory Burch flats, Express necklace, Henri Bendel studded bracelet, hammered cuff bracelets from thecurrentcustom.com




 Well that's it guys! Hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment