Updated Perfume Collection & my Top 5

*Come see me at IMATS LA on January 19 and 20! I'll be there both days at the Sigma Beauty booth from 10am-12pm doing makeup demos and meeting you guys! See you there ;)


Happy Monday everyone! ... Yeah, Mondays can be happy. Sometimes. ;)

So I decided to do a little Updated Perfume Collection video! Recently, I posted my Updated Makeup Collection/Organization video and gave you guys a little peek of my perfume set-up.  After getting a lot of requests to do a full perfume collection video, I decided to go ahead and do it and make it a little more personal by talking about my top 5 favorites that I own, as well as my 3 favorite men's colognes (which belong to my husband).
I hope you all enjoy it!



What are your favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment