Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks Swatches & Reviews!

12 beautiful new lipsticks have crept their way into my lip collection and I couldn’t be more happy!  Bourjois have released a selection of 16 new Rouge Edition lipsticks and I was SO lucky in the fact that I was offered to pick 12 to try out… I really can’t wait to show these off to you!
Jan new products 071BOURJOIS LIPSTICK
BOURJOIS ROUGE LIPSTICK SWATCHES2
bourjois lipstick rouge swatches
bourjois rouge favourite swatches

The shades are split into three categories; Preppy (neutrals), Colour Block (bright, eye catching shades) and Night Out (deep reds and plums).

I photographed a few of my favs as full-face swatches above.  #03 is a stunning pale peach shade, perfect for spring, summer.  #09 is also a stunning bright tangerine shade but with a hint of frosting.  #10 and 15 are perfect red shades and #14 & #18 are stunning vampy colours.  If you’re after a pink then #11, #07  and #12 might be ideal for you.

These lipsticks have everything I want in a lip product – full of colour and pigmentation, super silky, soft and moisturizing on the lips, a fab colour variety to choose from and are affordable and easy to get hold of on the high street. It’s almost enough to make me want to get rid of every other lipstick I own as these will do the job (I couldn’t though, obviously!).

These beauties are available nationwide in stores from February for £7.99, but until then they are exclusive to Selfridges London. 

Will you be picking up a few of these beauties?  What’s your favourite shade?
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment