MIdnight Blue Makeup Tutorial- Loreal Infallible & NEW Eye Shadow Bases

Hello Loves! Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your week!
So since I've had my hands on a few shades of the Loreal Infallible eye shadows, I've been dying to do a tutorial with them to show you all how I make them work. The formula is a bit different than most shadows (almost like a moist powder), which can make them a bit difficult to get the hang of applying. So I used a few of my fav shades to create this gorgeous, velvety blue look while demonstrating some of my best tips for applying them.  Hope you guys love it!
Oh, and don't miss all the info on some new eye shadow bases at the bottom of the post... I'm in love.

Products Used:
Sigma Beauty Eye Shadow Base in Pose (more details at bottom of post)
Loreal Infallible Eye Shadows in Midnight Blue and Endless Pearl
Chestnut eye shadow from Defining Eyes palette I created for Sigma Beauty
Loreal Carbon Black Liner Intense
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner in Perversion
Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Madly Blush
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Color Pencil in Bolero
not shown:
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream
Sigma Beauty Eye Brow Kit




OH and other BIG news....  So the past few months I've been lucky enough to have my hands on the full set of the new Sigma Eye Shadow Bases. I've waited until now (I used one for this look) to talk about them or show them in a video because let's be honest... It's absolutely NO fun watching someone rave about a product in a video that isn't available yet.

While I haven't showed them in videos, I've been using my sets like crazy.  Let me tell you, they are the best colored shadow bases I've ever used. I'll admit, when I received them I was very skeptical. Not only are they completely creaseless, but they come in 9 gorgeous shades.


So I figured since the release date is coming up VERY SOON (February 4th), I'd give you all a little peek. ;)
While these beauties release February 4th, you all can PREORDER THEM NOW from the links below! and of course, save 10% with my January discount "JAN2013".

PREORDER "BARE" KIT  (contains shade I used in the video)

PREORDER "FLARE" KIT

PREORDER "DARE" KIT 

Expect a full review video on my channel after the release date!


0 comments:

Post a Comment