Current Makeup Bag Favourites #3

One of the little things I LOVE doing (as sad as it may seem) is rummaging through my makeup collection and pulling out bits and bobs to add to my daily makeup bag.  I think rotating products in my daily routine is a great way of finding new gems and re-discovering old favourites. 
Here are the recent staples that I’ve been using daily!

MAKEUP BAG FAVS 3 1
MAKEUP BAG FAVS 3

Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Barely There – I don’t think I talk about this lipstick enough but it is my favourite lipstick of all time.  This goes EVERYWHERE with me, it’ll always be in my bag as it’s just the most perfect natural pink for my skintone.  It’s also super affordable and moisturizing; I can’t rave about it enough.

Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen – I purchased this recently and it has not left my makeup bag since.  Androgen is the most stunning bright peachy pink cream which really brightens up my complexion.  The cream is extremely pigmented, soft and blendable which makes it an absolute pleasure to use!

MAC Studio Finish Concealer – This was a stern favourite in my makeup bag for about 4 years, however it took a back seat in my collection for quite a while.  Recently I decided to bring it back out and I’ve fallen back in love with it all over again.  This is such a fabulous concealer because it conceals everything!  It’s quite thick and creamy but does an incredible job of covering imperfections.

Real Techniques Blender Brush – I had to include this in this post as it’s what I’ve been using to apply the MAC concealer with.  I started using this as an eye shadow brush at first but then realised it works wonderfully for applying and blending concealer.  It picks up just the perfect amount of product and allows me to really buff and blend it into the skin for a flawless base.

YSL Baby Doll Faux Cils Mascara – Faux Cils seems to be a mascara that everyone and their Mum has tried… apart from me!  I got my hands on this recently after a friend didn’t want it and have been using it ever since.  I adore it!  Despite being really overly fragranced, it makes my lashes look long and defined, without being clumpy.  It’s pricey but a great product; I look forward to using this every morning.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner – I am a big, big liquid eyeliner fan as you all know – my eyes feel naked and bear without it.  I like to switch up my liquid liners as there are always so many to try from the highstreet and this is the one I’ve been reaching for the most recently.

Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Black – I always, always come back to this eye liner because quite truly it’s the best!  This is SO pigmented, creamy and soft and best of all, it is cheap as chips. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – This is the final step in my daily morning makeup routine!  I take my Real Techniques Powder Brush and sweep this powder all over my face to mattify my skin and set my foundation.  I wish this had a mirror in it so I could take it out with me but I always, always use this when getting ready at home!

I’m due another makeup switch up soon so stay tuned for that!

What products have been staples in your bag recently? 
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment