THE BEST High-End Mascaras

So today I am FINALLY sharing with you all my "high-end" version of my top mascaras.


I know.  It's been a long-time comin'...
A few months ago, I posted the drugstore mascaras version of this (you can check out the blog post here or the YouTube video here). Ever since, some of you have been requesting this "high-end" version, so here it is!

I've said it so many times, but mascara is pretty much my favorite. Even if you don't like to wear a lot of makeup or if you are always in a hurry and have no time to apply makeup, you can always easily swipe on a bit of mascara and look fab. It always completes any look and I've been obsessed with it for a very long time!
Check out my top high-end mascara picks and more in the video below!



Mascaras mentioned in video:
Armani Eyes to Kill
MAC Plushlash
Benefit They're Real
Lancome Hypnose Star
Lancome Definicils Precious Cells
MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash
Chanel le Volume de Chanel
Tarte Multipleye Lash Primer



0 comments:

Post a Comment