Favourite Summer Nail Polishes!

I love choosing out makeup and nail polish shades for different seasons and decided to pick a whopping 18 nail polish shades that I adore for this summer.  This post will be mainly picture heavy, but watch my video to see why I chose these particular shades out!

SUMMERNAILS BLUEGREEN NAILS
L-R Colour Club in London Calling, Bourjois in Green Fizz, Bourjois in Amande Defile, 17 Lasting Fix in Mint Choc Chip, China Glaze in Too Yacht To Handle,  Bourjois in No Blues

ORANGE NAILS
L-R Deborah Lippmann in Lara’s Theme, Mavala in Jaipur, Colour Club in Reign in Spain, 17 Lasting Fix in Orange Soda, Bourjois in Melon.

PINK SUMMER NAILS
L-R Bourjois in Peach and Love, Pixi Glow in Pirouette Pink, China Glaze in Neon & On & On, Models Own in Pink Punch

PURPLE NAISL
L-R Colour Club in Pardon My French, 17 Lasting Fix in Parma Violet, China Glaze in That’s Shore Bright.

SUMMER NAILS

Favourite Summer Nail Polishes!

I explain exactly why I love each polish and show more swatches of it in the video, so have a peak to see why I chose these babies out!

What are your favourite polishes for Summer?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment