Fun (and cheap) tribal shorts OOTD... and a BIG Bendel box.

Happy weekend, everyone! 
Today I'm brining you guys all the outfit details from last night's look. I went out with a friend sort of as a late birthday celebration. We went to an amazing dinner, shared lots of girl talk, and I busted out my new shorts and clutch for the first time.
This outfit is actually super affordable. The clutch is really the only super pricey thing happening, but you could always find a cheaper alternative. 



I L.O.V.E this clutch because it holds just as much as my large bags. I mean I know it's technically a "clutch", but I like to refer to it as the "mega clutch". It's ridic huge.

Ok so I posed this question on my Instagram last night, but am I the only one that calls these types of shorts "a$$ front shorts"? Seriously.
You know, because they make you look like you've got an a$$ in the front.  I've seen some hilarious examples of this, however, I'm not about to embarrass anyone on here by posting pics so use your imagination...haha. I think it's the fabric. With this cut, if you go with a thicker fabric (like a faux leather or thick cotton), you can seriously have this front-rear situation going on.

Yeah, that's me trying to demonstrate this phenomenon. Not sure if it's translating....haha
But seriously, these shorts are not bad. The material really flows and lays nicely and looks more flattering rather than like a big ol' front butt. 
About wearing these shorts, they're super easy to style.  Pair them with a tighter top, like I did with the simple black tank when the weather is warm, or throw on a blazer with it when the cooler weather rolls around.  LOVE this exact look with a simple black blazer.
So what do you guys think about these shorts? Have you found any great ones of this style anywhere? I'm obsessed with these...

And birthday presents in big Henri Bendel boxes, apparently.



I know, I know.... I can't show you something like that without sharing the goods inside.


Is this not the cutest teapot you've ever seen?? Such an amazing surprise!

details:
shorts- Forever 21
top- Target
shoes- Forever 21
necklace- Stella & Dot
bag- Henri Bendel

0 comments:

Post a Comment