My Current Fav Hairstyle: Easy Half-Up Hair Tutorial

I'm coming at you today to start the week with a tutorial for my current favorite hairstyle. Let's call her the "modern pouf".
Like most of my hairstyles, this one just sort of came about naturally, maybe even by accident... I can't remember when exactly I started pulling my hair up half-way using this method, but I have been wearing it like this basically every day.  The name "modern pouf" came to mind because it has some lift at the roots, like a bumped hairstyle, but the lift is more even all around (even right at your forehead), rather than just bumped in the back giving you that sort of "alien" look. Let's just be honest...
We've all been there.

It's a very simple, almost everyday style. Which for me, are some of the best ones to know how to do! You can literally wear this anywhere with anything.  Thick or thin hair. Love this.

Hope you guys enjoy it!


Oh and dont forget to look for some more home posts this week! I've got one for sure planned for tomorrow, but I'm also venturing into black paint on the walls in a bathroom!  I'm currently smack in the middle of that project (literally, I just came downstairs to post the video and blog), but I can't wait to share it with you all!
Hope you have a great week, Loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment