Smokey Eyes (First Date) – Tutorial!

I was feeling super inspired a couple of weekends ago and decided to film myself getting ready (for a date, ooo-err) and made it into a tutorial for you guys!  Admittedly, this is nothing special makeup wise – I wear this look daily to work and find it really quick and easy to do; it just consists of a bit of eyeliner, flawless base and smokey under-eye shadow.
Watch the video below to see how I created this look!
 
MKAEUPbefore and afterFACEOFTHEDAY 
tutorial2

Tutorial!


Products Used:
Kiehls Ultra Light Daily Defense SPF 50
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Stay Flawless Primer
Sleek Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner in Dominatrix
HD Brows Kit (matte black shadow to help pro-long the gel liner)
Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay Brow Box
HD Brow Kit (Taupe shadow under the eye)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15 with the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Japonesque Eyelash Curlers
YSL Babydoll Mascara
MAC Blush in Strada
Zoeva Contour Brush
MAC Sushi Kiss Lipstick

I really hope you guys enjoy this!  I’m quite embarrassed about going totally eye makeup free (don’t think I’ve EVER done that before on this blog) but I think it adds to the before & after look!  If you are short of time but want to try this look, swap the gel liner for a liquid liner in a pen form, it’s a lot quicker!

Do let me know if you would like to see any more tutorials from me in the future!
xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment